What's new

Sharp, Fast, Ultra-Wide Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 for Nikon

myfotoguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
856
Reaction score
2
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This item is no longer available. Thanks for looking!

Sharp, Fast, Ultra-Wide Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 for Nikon.
Comes with hood, original front and rear caps and original box and packaging.

Excellent+ condition

p903779947-4.jpg


p784166928-4.jpg


p1005588006-4.jpg


p968628206-4.jpg


p884308008-4.jpg


$525.00, Free shipping in Continental US, I will also pay the insurance and cover the paypal fees.
This item is no longer available. Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Shoot Tim I got excited there for a second. This lens mustn't be very old its pretty close to retail PC isn't it. Can I ask why your getting rid of it?
 
Hi Dee. It's my least used lens, though I have really enjoyed it when I have used it. I need funds to pay for other things (medicall bills for son). I've gone back and forth for a week now and decided to put it up for sale before I change my mind again.
 
Ah, I'm sorry to hear about your son. Its on the lenses I would like to buy and I know you take care of your stuff which I could help you out right now but my funds are all directed towards the purchase of that dratted 70 -200 :) Good luck with the sale and hope it sells soon. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family though.
 
Thanks, Dee! I hope I didn't make it sound really serious, I didn't mean too. It's for ongoing treatment, we go a couple times per week, it just starts to add up you know.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! If I ever decide to sell my 70-200 I'll let you know, though I would probably sell many other things before that had to go!
 
I lowered the price. This lens is now $525.00. That put's it at the low end of what I have seen them going for in various listings.
 
Heya,

I've been trying to contact you about purchasing your lens but it seems rather difficult with a limited post count. Are you willing to post to British Columbia, Canada? If so, can you give me a total price including postage.

Can you leave you email address here so I can contact you.

Thanks in advance,
Uschi.
 
man i want to buy one of these to see if its better than the sigma, but it won't af on my d5000.
 
This lens is no longer available.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom