Shattered

bl1nd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this on my way home this morning. Im not sure what I was going for with the picture, but afterwards looking at it, it reminds me of my childhood in a sort of way. Seeming to look at all the others happily on the playground, while I just kind of sat there..

20130308-IMG_2752 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

I kinda like the way it came out. There's a sun flare that draws me but otherwise good job.

I agree with the sun flare being a little distracting, but I think this was a very artistic shot. I like the emotion behind it.

I agree about the sun flare and it would be better in general to crop closer to the opening so there is just a small amount of frame.

think there's a place for the flare, colour matches the post and shape mirrors the hole. Perhaps carefully remove the upper blue dot??

I really like how this turned out. Looks great. :) You could crop it down from the top and bottom and get rid of the sun flare if you wanted, but I kinda like it myself.

Im extremely happy with it the way it is. I actually wanted the sun-flare, and I personally think it works somewhat haha.

Im suprised my ol' 35-70 f/3.5-4.5 was able to pull a shot off like this though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back