she had Jimmy Choo's... insane to pay for! NSWF

Why give that amount of money for shoes?
Why do people pay this much and more for example for watches ?

As long as men buy completely silly super expensive stuff, why shouldnt women ?

I didn't even see the shoes, til my second look. ;)
that's why I mentioned them :)

Tell us what you're gonna do tonight, mama.
There must be someplace you can go
In the middle of the tall drinks and the drama,
there must be someone you know.

God knows, you're lookin' good enough,
but you're so smooth and the world's so rough.
You might have somethin' to loose.
Oh, no, pretty mama, what you gonna
do in those shoes?

The Eagles

Beautiful shots :headbang:

I don't think I've spent $3250 on footware in total in my life.... but... she probably doesn't drop $4-5000 on a camera body either, so... Very nice work Maria.
that's why I wrote: "Why give that amount of money for shoes? She certainly won't take pictures with it! ;)" I understand spending that amount of money on a camera but shoes, nooo
:)

I can't see spending that on footwear,clothing etc but then again, some can say the same what we all a spend on Camera gear.These are nice shots and something I could see in a high fashion magazine.Oops oh darn, why am I looking in that magazine.LOL
Thanks for your nice words :D

Beautiful work!

I like the soft lighting with nice highlights accentuating her curves in the first shot.

The reflection in the flooring for number two stands out to me.
thank you Jazzie for a very nice explanation :)

I like 'em ... well done.
thanks Sir! Does that mean you'll allow me to take some photographs of you wearing heels? ;)

lovely work, esp the B&W shot, just right...wow
thanks for your words!

The first one is stunning. Like it a lot. The second is a very good image, but it strikes me as something I've seen before/not unique. For all I know, it may be just the opposite, but that's how I see them.
thank you for your thoughts!

Why give that amount of money for shoes?
Why do people pay this much and more for example for watches ?

As long as men buy completely silly super expensive stuff, why shouldnt women ?
Of course, but I really don't understand spending that much money on anything like that... it's just the way I am... maybe if I was a millionaire...

....oh.......... sweet dreams....

Did she pay you for the photo shoot?

Must be the most expensive pair of Jimmy Choos ever made! lol even dept. stores have them starting in the 3-400 range up to a thou or more, way less at The Rack, Off Fifth (not on... lol). Couldn't walk in them even if I could afford them so that takes care of that!

As far as the photo, I love the railing used for a background, but for me the elbow bent seems a bit choppy and makes the pose just slightly awkward. Just a tad. I might think about the contrast slightly in the B&W to get a white white and a black black (digital B&W tones to me tends to look more light gray to charcoal).

Beautifully done, the client probably will love them. And if she can afford those shoes at full dept. store prices she ought to have paid you very well.

(Oh, now I see, she got them on sale, well low end a couple of hundred, the super high heel glitzy ones still at least probably several hundred? so still should be a decent paying contract!)

so... cough cough.. hm... she didn't pay me

I really should stop working for free!

... she became a friend very quickly... so I can't charge her... but.... She'll set me a hotel apartment when I go to her state and I get to choose which hotel and everything, no limits and she set me to shoot 4 girls (boudoir...and one of the girls is her sister so I can't charge her sister...)... so... idk ...

I need to change things in my head related to charging my photography, but don't really know how... I'm still waiting to be "good enough to charge for their services" photographer

Really like the first one. Love how the background is in soft focus and shoes in sharp focus. Nicely done.

I agree--the first shot is stunning--very, very, very lovely shot. Second shot--which is lovely--pales by comparison.

Really like the first one. Love how the background is in soft focus and shoes in sharp focus. Nicely done.

I agree--the first shot is stunning--very, very, very lovely shot. Second shot--which is lovely--pales by comparison.

thank you for your comments guys :)

so... cough cough.. hm... she didn't pay me

I really should stop working for free!

... she became a friend very quickly... so I can't charge her... but.... She'll set me a hotel apartment when I go to her state and I get to choose which hotel and everything, no limits and she set me to shoot 4 girls (boudoir...and one of the girls is her sister so I can't charge her sister...)... so... idk ...

I need to change things in my head related to charging my photography, but don't really know how... I'm still waiting to be "good enough to charge for their services" photographer

I think it is safe to say that you are more than good enough! That first one is really a wonderful photo!!! Maybe you should contact the shoe company and see if they want a new photographer! ;)
I think those 4 girls in a hotel room sounds like a good trade for a few photos!:bouncingsmileys:

As for the shoes, I wish I had a pair setting next to me...... I bet I could get at least $2,000 on ebay!:biggrin-93:

Most reactions

Back