She Is The Most Interesting Dog

Really fine photography and a beautiful dawg.

Mikey ☘️

Thanks man, coming from you with your background that's a real compliment! Sadie says thank you as well.

beautiful........... so elegant

Thank you so much.

Awesome [emoji23][emoji23] the beer makes it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. Not sure Sadie cared much either way on the Beer, but the photographer enjoyed the session. LOL

The picture of Sadie herself is great, nicely done and her expression just makes the photo! But the background to me is a big visual distraction. It's got a bright area going across that's more eye catching than she is, and the texture adds more visual distraction, my eyes went right to it. I'd lop off the whole top of the picture and keep Sadie and the chair. It seems like you're doing a good bit of experimenting which can be a good way to learn and figure out what works and what doesn't. Obviously to me, this background didn't work, but I think the idea of the lighting could work with a different background.

@vintagesnaps different stokes for different folks I guess. I like it as is and the comments on social media seem to confirm the same with no negatives on the background. The bright spot, is something I didn't catch until to late to really do anything. The image was intended to be a parody of the beer commercial, and a learning exercise, both of which I feel I've accomplished. However I'm always looking to improve, and all comments positive or negative are what help me along the way.

This, no boubt, an ad for "Dog Equus", right?

Love it!!! I might have to retitle the image!!!!

Last edited:
I love this shot!!! Lighting is fantastic and the pooch is fantastic. Job well done!!

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Most reactions

Back