What's new

She liked swimming early in mornings

elektro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Russia, Moscow
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Magic Montenegro.
:heart::heart::heart:
6.00 a.m

15.jpg
 
is it my eyes or is your horizon titled?
 
So beautiful! And it looks so warm!!! It's 10 degrees right now so I would love to be there right now!!! :)
 
I'd take a 6am swim right about now, if it was as lovely here as it looks in your pic elektro. From the looks of your last few pics, I will have to add Montenegro onto my list of places I have to visit.
 
I think the horzion is just a little bit tilted on the right side.
 
At first, I thought the horizon was just curved, but now I think the horizon is tilted a degree or two down on the right.

Wow! That place looks picture perfect!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom