woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Killers and maniacs....all cowards.
Always hiding behind a mask...only to conceal their shame.

61552103-L.jpg

dude.... were the hell (<possibly) do you get that from?!... you didn't make it did you, surely?... looks nasty and you likewise... like your gonna rip some faces off.... cool :thumbup:

Woods ... I swear ... you're a Grimm and just didn't tell us!

We purchased a few more tricks to go into the Grimmz Photo Bag and a mask from Romancing the Stone was it!

Great minds ... now if we only had your talent!

I love how your beard shows so well and how your eye is so dilated!

Excellent as usual! You guys and your props! The only props I have is myself and JM... :er: . Looks like I'm gonna have to go shopping!

damn man...i can see the making of a new forum...."freakshow"

pretty cool woodsac. :crazy:

Hannibal Lecter called and wants his backup mask back. Or else he'll be whipping up some fava beans and letting the chianti breathe.

Freaky shot there Woodsac! Clearly the Darksiders approve.

I love this gallery! Where else could I post stuff like this and get positive comments? :biggrin:
I didn't make it. Found it a thrift store about 10 years ago. It's wooden, about 18-20 inches long. I was gonna paint it black for this...but remembered I didn't have to. I just converted to b/w using a blue filter ;)
Thanks gang!

woodsac said:
I love this gallery! Where else could I post stuff like this and get positive comments? :biggrin:
I didn't make it. Found it a thrift store about 10 years ago. It's wooden, about 18-20 inches long. I was gonna paint it black for this...but remembered I didn't have to. I just converted to b/w using a blue filter ;)
Thanks gang!

dont you love having a place where you just fit in?? you cant really creep us out... you just make us like you more, the weirder the better....

great shot...love the look in your eyes.....

aprilraven said:
... you cant really creep us out...the weirder the better....

Yes!!! I want to see someone spatchcocked out in the dessert, doused in petrol, with his assailant looking on, toying with a zippo. With buzzards circling overhead.

If anyone can do it, Woody can ;)

Mohain said:
Yes!!! I want to see someone spatchcocked out in the dessert, doused in petrol, with his assailant looking on, toying with a zippo. With buzzards circling overhead.

If anyone can do it, Woody can ;)
Oh NOW you've done it, Mohain. Bet we'll be seeing that one within the week.

I always love it when Woods has a couple of days off ...

Ya'll remember that he was so excited last week because he had three days off in a row? Can you imagine what he's got in post production ... just waiting to be processed?!?!? I feel like a kid waiting outside for the store to open!!!

(hey Woods ... didja get anythig done on the twin tongue issue?!)

You guys are great!

I do have some stuff in the works. Need some more props :scratch:

No tongue shot Nicole. Way harder than I thought it would be. We need the Gene Simmons type for something like that ;)

woodsac said:
You guys are great!

I do have some stuff in the works. Need some more props :scratch:

No tongue shot Nicole. Way harder than I thought it would be. We need the Gene Simmons type for something like that ;)

now ya'll are just teasing with me.....:blushing:

woodsy....dont be playing wit us... chicks dig gene simmons....

( ohhh yeah....)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back