What's new

Shelby Cobra C&C

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
SLOcal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
015_122.jpg
 
lighting seems to a little harsh bottom of photo. i like the subject. got any photos of the whole car?
 
^ditto! More pics of the whole car are definitely welcomed ;)

I agree this is an excellent subject but I feel the composition is not very appealing. Im afraid I can't explain why. There is just something missing in this shot. I think something highlighting the curves and stance of the car or a wide shot of the grill with all the chrome would have been great.

best wishes
 
It's says shelby and it's blue. Not too much that keeps my attention in this one.
 
lighting seems to a little harsh bottom of photo.

note to self: no more shooting at high noon :thumbup:

these were all taken about 5 years ago on film. if I had my DSLR (which I'm getting this summer :D) and know what I know now, I would have shot so much of this car.

here's two more. these are SOOC, for the most part.
012_9.JPG


014_11.JPG



I feel like picasa takes some of the image quality away. like colour gets duller and such. anyone know why? or have any suggestions?
 
It is NOT a Shelby Cobra but a Shelby GT350 Mustang. The Shelby Cobra was originally a British built A/C that Carrol Shelby purchased and brought over and stuffed Ford parts into. Now, as to the originally posted picture. It's a nice shot better suited for a brochure cover, more context is needed. Is this a cropping of a larger photo? Getting really good shots of cars in a crowded car show is hard. Isolating one car from all the background "noise" is next to impossible so all of the pics start to be homogenized.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom