She'll Be Coming...

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...around the mountain when she comes....I'll stop, I have a terrible voice :lol:

55589920-L.jpg

:lol: and here I thought you were thinking of the sun or so...
Nice one! Your trains and also your power lines look so different from ours.
Makes obvious immediately that it cannot have been taken anywhere near here. I like this.

Thanks all.

Everything in this area is old LaFoto. This train line is only used for moving material, no passengers.

sweet b/w tones! very cool jake :thumbsup:

No matter how much I hate trains, this shot is sweet. (I use to live 50 yards from 3 tracks. The lady who rented me the place said the trains came by 3 times a day, what she meant was 3 times an hour, all day every day, even at night.)

Islair said:
No matter how much I hate trains, this shot is sweet. (I use to live 50 yards from 3 tracks. The lady who rented me the place said the trains came by 3 times a day, what she meant was 3 times an hour, all day every day, even at night.)
Too funny...well not really :D
When I was stationed in Korea, our barracks were right next to the helicopter flight line...so I know exactly what you are talking about!

Thanks everyone.

That's a fantastic shot. *Sigh* Someone else I have to be jealous of now...

That is an awesome shot as always Woody.
thanks for getting that song stuck in my head too.:er:

Absolutely fantastic - looks like it's coming out of the fog. :thumbup: You undoubtedly had to wait a bit for this baby to show up, and you really reaped the benefits of your patience. Beautiful composition, and I love that stark light pole in the foreground. wowie-zowie. :)

Sorry Chiller...but don't feel bad, it's been stuck in my head since last night!!! :confused: And I did wait Terri! I was there, getting colder and colder for about 45 minutes before it came around the corner. But on the bright side, it let me figure out how I wanted to shoot it and get set up :D I guess on average, there are 33 trains that pass through here every day!

Thanks again everyone!

Most reactions

Back