N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Dec 25, 2005 #1
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Dec 25, 2005 #2 wow, this is awesome. Great idea, great shot. :thumbsup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 26, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Oooo, I like this one! I can imagine that in super-large framed on some wall (not mine, our house would be too small for the size I am imagining).
Oooo, I like this one! I can imagine that in super-large framed on some wall (not mine, our house would be too small for the size I am imagining).
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Dec 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks I started with a b&w version and found it a bit boring. Thus ended up with this ... yeah, I'm planning to make a bigger print for my new house
Thanks I started with a b&w version and found it a bit boring. Thus ended up with this ... yeah, I'm planning to make a bigger print for my new house
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 26, 2005 #5 nice photo very good idea :thumbup:
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2005 #6 LaFoto said: Oooo, I like this one! I can imagine that in super-large framed on some wall (not mine, our house would be too small for the size I am imagining). Click to expand... eactly! i thought the same when I saw this one! even a big print like... 50x50 cm would be great!
LaFoto said: Oooo, I like this one! I can imagine that in super-large framed on some wall (not mine, our house would be too small for the size I am imagining). Click to expand... eactly! i thought the same when I saw this one! even a big print like... 50x50 cm would be great!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 26, 2005 #7 Great idea and nicely executed! Rob
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Dec 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 duncanp, mentos & rob, thanks