TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.symplimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please enjoy.
IMG_7090.jpg

haha nice, thats pretty sweet, looks like Tundra, i waited a few seconds for it to load, then i realized it was already there.:mrgreen:

yeah, i really like it too, very minimalist, just enough is visible to make it interesting.

I also like it. You have a real knack for finding uncluttered pictures.

Eldrich and Fox Paw thanks for commenting.
It is indeed getting harder and harder to find these minimal type images.

I'm relieved to hear you say that. I've looked for simple images and seldom find them. My world seems to be cluttered.

Keep up the good work.

Hi, SympL.

I really like the approach you take in all of your work that I have seen. I appreciate the complexity behind your images, despite their seemingly simple nature. If you were a poet (maybe you are), I think you'd be an Imagist.

I can see how some would like this image "as is," but for my tastes there is just a little too much white. I like the idea I think you are going for, which is a distance refuge from the elements, but I personally would like to see a little more contrast in the image (not necessarily in the distant building). Maybe something to emphasize wind or other elements, and further enhance the feeling of struggle.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Good work.

Ryan

Good work.

Ryan

ATXshots, Ryan and Artograph thanks to each of you for commenting.
I understand what you are suggesting Ryan, adding another element I think would move the image away from minimal, and I felt the wind blown snow moving past the building portrayed that very thing.
I appreciate very much your sharing your thoughts and will certainly remember them for next time.

Most reactions

Back