What's new

Sheltie Shot (one of my first self-developed rolls)

elemental

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
646
Reaction score
3
Well, I guess this could go in the B&W forum, but oh well. This is the catch-all, so whatever.

Stats: Agfa APX 400 ("Arista II"), Clayton F76+ at 1+9

I think it captures the spirit of the critter in question and I really like the focus, grain (I just don't have any interest in black and white film slower than 400), and lighting effect in the background. Feel free to disagree.

lily_bea-1926.jpg
 
Nobody? No constructive criticism? Nobody has any reaction at all?
 
Nobody? No constructive criticism? Nobody has any reaction at all?


Well, I think its nice but I'm a bad judge here since I think almost all black and white look nice, and I'm a sucker for dogs. But in the general forum, things tend to get pushed down real fast. Try the black and white forum, maybe get more replies :)


In the meantime, rub his ears once for me :)
 
I like it. =)
Great DOF and lighting.
And the best part is that he's so adorable. ^_^
 
i love the lighting,
and it helps that s/he's so gorgeous!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom