Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 2, 2006 #1 ...or so says one of her songs, aptly named "Live Wire". I like them, but I know these aren't very good either.
...or so says one of her songs, aptly named "Live Wire". I like them, but I know these aren't very good either.
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #2 i like them too, she looks good....diggin your new frames too :thumbup:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 2, 2006 #3 That first one is really great! Good job! Rob
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Rob and Archy!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #5 I like her Taylor...
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #6 #1 for me again, good job :thumbup:
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #7 oooo she looks kinda hot nice shots, very arty
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Darn right she is...such a beautiful lady!