Shhhhhhhh........

PhotogGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first photo post, meet my daughter Alex.

SAM_1434copy.jpg

I love the expression the little one has and her eyes are just gorgeous. The exposure seems to be right on and the eyes are sharp. I personally would have like an even shallower dof but still a good photo.

A very sweet picture, capturing an expression she probably often makes. Nicely done

Great shot, love those eyes. Too bad that pet carrier was behind her, but what can you do, you captured the moment. Nice.

I love the expression the little one has and her eyes are just gorgeous. The exposure seems to be right on and the eyes are sharp. I personally would have like an even shallower dof but still a good photo.

I was wide open at 2.8 for that lens, but I agree that shallower would look better. Thanks for the comments!

A very sweet picture, capturing an expression she probably often makes. Nicely done

Thanks, and yes she does that a lot.

Great shot, love those eyes. Too bad that pet carrier was behind her, but what can you do, you captured the moment. Nice.

Thanks, I agree, not the best "background" but a candid shot often ends up that way.

By the way lockwood, nice bike. I have a similar if not the same one...LOL. (hard to tell with your small avatar)
suzuki.jpg

By the way lockwood, nice bike. I have a similar if not the same one...LOL. (hard to tell with your small avatar)

Hey yes we do, mine is a 1000 I think yours looks like a 650, but other than that same color and style bike (although yours looks like its in better shape than mine), which I think is the best color for an SV. :sexywink:

I figured yours was the 1000, I'm a small girl, I don't need a bike that big. LOL! I agree that it's the best color they've ever used for the SV series. Definitely stands out in a crowd (and on avatars.. :) )

Beautiful! I agree, the photo would be better with a better background. But I have a three year old, I know how it is.

What a beautiful picture. So crisp and clean!

Most reactions

Back