What's new

Shiny buildings

agp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
461
Reaction score
123
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
I like it but I find the reflection of the other building to be quite distracting. Maybe something like this.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399224191.392421.webp
 
Woah... that looks awesome.
 
Woah... that looks awesome.

Hey it's your image I did nothing more then crop the bottom. One of the biggest things to learn in photography is what to include and what not to include in the image.
 
well... I like the reflection and think that it adds to the photo, but I would place the building's tip in the middle because of the symmetry (which was already done in edited version)

;) yeah... opinions....
 
I cropped out the reflection of the other building, centered the mirror building, and rotated it clockwise by 0.25 degrees so the lines are all flat.


Mirror by hunteryves, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom