N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 21, 2005 #1 Abstract self portrait of me...
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #2 Nice 'seeing' amanda! you caught yerself in the slinky; good eye.
Meysha still being picky Vicky Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 4,152 Reaction score 70 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 22, 2005 #3 OH MY GOD!!!! You're a slinky!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: nice slinky though. I love the DOF. It's tight yo'!!
OH MY GOD!!!! You're a slinky!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: nice slinky though. I love the DOF. It's tight yo'!!
Force of Nature TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 355 Reaction score 4 Location Lancaster University(!), UK Sep 22, 2005 #4 Thats amazing, what a different idea!
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks everyone