Shipping woes

Unreal. Probably another form for that. Lol.

Yeah....I could write a book. I'll refrain. Waiting on an outboard motor part. Ordered a week ago. Sitting in IL for 5 days. WTF? Thought maybe someone forgot to scan it. Not in my mailbox today. Guess I'm not going fishing this weekend.

So I have a couple more things to add here to the USPS hate thread.

One is I put a hold on my mail last month because we were going out of town. The hold was from June 13-19 and I specified for the carrier to deliver the collected mail on the 19th. We got home on the 19th and the mail was there. It didn't show up on the 20th either. It also didn't show up on the 21st, which was a friday so I called to find out what is going on with my mail and the person on the line apologized but all she could do was "open an investigation." I asked what good would that do and she had no answer. My mail eventually showed up on the following Monday, the 24th. Where was my mail from the 19th to the 24th?

Secondly, my girlfriend has been working for 7 years on her Bachelors in Nursing and she finished it not too long ago. They mail the diplomas via USPS and I think I'll just let a photo tell this one. This is how her diploma was delivered. Note the bright neon sticker.

86F3NSo.jpg

I came here to post that I just had another as well. I sold a board game on ebay and the tracking shows it wasn't delivered, just like the last one. Well, this time I was able to message the guy and he said he got it safe and sound. The tracking stills shows that it wasn't delivered. smh

This was almost a month ago.

Just thought I'd update this. At the same time I wrote the recipient, I wrote the post office to get the ball rolling in case the guy didn't get the package. Well, the post office wrote me back yesterday (!!!) that they got my request and haven't located my package but they are working on it. In an ideal world, I would just hit "reply" and let them know he already got it, but I know it won't work that way so I'll just let them figure out that they already delivered it. Imagine the person hours that have to be wasted because some carrier didn't scan the package when it was delivered... Unreal... And I guarantee nobody thought, "Well, why don't we just go ask the intended recipient if he got it." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And just a couple days ago. 2 months and counting!!!

ZVOfSFR.jpg

Most reactions

Back