What's new

Ships on the river covered with ice

Usul

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
58
Location
Arkhangelsk, Russia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some pictures on the riverside station in my town.
$ship2 resized.webp$Ship resized.webp
These are first pictures i post here so i hope i've done it right.
 
I don't like the angle much of #1 but #2 is really cool. The colors on the horizon are cool too, matching with the hull of the ship
 
Nice snapshots. These probably won't get much attention from a photographic piont of view, but I spend a lot of time on the water, so I'm interested in all kinds of ships. Thanks for sharing.
 
I enjoyed viewing both. I would fix the horizons though (both are slightly tilted).
 
Thank you for the remarks.
 
Not bad. Would be better if you got closer to the ships (if possible) - the docks in the foreground occupy too much of the frame. Gotta go now - I'm beginning to feel cold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom