What's new

Shoot!

ejbonagua

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a chance to shoot these guys for a newspaper feature. Here's some of my pics.
Critiques? :)

$DSC_0280.webp$DSC_0289.webp$DSC_0298.webp$DSC_0304.webp$DSC_0306.webp$DSC_0338.webp$DSC_0367.webp
 
Up
 
I thought I recognized this place! I used to pick up my cousin from Ateneo...the first 5 shots, what are those kids doing? There are some similar in your wix page. It will be nice if you can make an intro to your upload so it is understandable in the least. And by the way, I like your composition and the overall shoots, nice, clear, crisp.
 
I thought I recognized this place! I used to pick up my cousin from Ateneo...the first 5 shots, what are those kids doing? There are some similar in your wix page. It will be nice if you can make an intro to your upload so it is understandable in the least. And by the way, I like your composition and the overall shoots, nice, clear, crisp.

They're doing some traditional pep cheers, the ones you see on halftime every uaap and ncaa game. I'll try to put descriptions at every photo. Thanks for the thought! :)
 
Some of these have their feet clipped on the bottom and there is a lot of loose framing.
Make the subject prominent in the frame and only have enough background to fill the artistic need.
Always inspect your images at 100% so you can check focus. Sharpness isn't everything but it is something.

rwv4.jpg
 
^Which ones exactly has the loose framings? So just I would know. Yeah about the sharpness, I didn't really mind the focus points while shooting, didn't really focus exactly at their faces, my bad hehe.
 
^Which ones exactly has the loose framings?

Look at them.
Which have excess background that would improve by cropping like the example I showed?



Yeah about the sharpness, I didn't really mind the focus points while shooting, didn't really focus exactly at their faces, my bad hehe.

Don't post shots you know aren't good.
It's a waste of your time - and ours.
Post shots that are the best you can do; that way every comment is a learning experience for you.
 
^Ah yeah, I did leave some space because the newspaper editor might want it that way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom