What's new

Shootin on the Highway

myfotoguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
856
Reaction score
2
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes amongst the business in life I start to miss heading out on photo adventures. Some of those times I resort to taking pictures while my wife drives the mini-van as we head down the highway.

The images usually get deleted. This day I liked the way the sky was looking. So, heading down the highway at 60 mph I was in the passenger seat taking pictures out the window. I ended up keeping one, after I cropped it (a lot). I liked the birds perched on the light post. Nothing great, I know, just thought I would share my lucky shot.

p739434862-4.jpg
 
The main thing is that YOU like it. If it makes you happy that is better than whatever 100 critics might think.

Allan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom