Shooting a wedding in 1 week...

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a mock wedding at a dry lake bed, from 2:30pm to 12am, trying to catch the sunset and do some test lighting at night. We already have one 67 Vespa scooter, 1 cafe racer, a yellow love seat, a bunch of balloons, fake flowers. Any other thoughts, ideas, suggestions, tips?

TIA

:D

Artists pad and Crayolas.

totally forgot about this thread...

The sun was bright out there, my 3 speed lights at full zoom and power barely did the job of balancing out the harsh shadows.

6163603095_c9d693cf62_b.jpg

6164135886_04d0554af0_b.jpg

6164135612_86cc326742_b.jpg

6164134904_228bab3e5d_b.jpg

Doesn't look underexposed to me!

Pixel is probably basing that statement on the dress looking greyish, instead of white. That material is hard to work with...unless the light is really soft, it will go over in the highlights like crazy. They probably could stand lightening up a notch or two... but too much, and you would start losing detail. Could be monitor calibration differences causing part of the issue also....

Vtec44... very nice shots, considering the conditions! That is some harsh light! That model looks like she would be a hoot to work with! Would love to see some more of this set!

Pixel is probably basing that statement on the dress looking greyish, instead of white. That material is hard to work with...unless the light is really soft, it will go over in the highlights like crazy. They probably could stand lightening up a notch or two... but too much, and you would start losing detail. Could be monitor calibration differences causing part of the issue also....
true. i think you could sacrifice clipping the dress on the high side to get the face a little brighter. especially on the last

Love that last one.

Thanks guys! Yeah the model was really fun to work with. I had no idea she's so goofy, in a good way.... hahahah.

Most reactions

Back