What's new

shooting for 5 months

himhkd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hi my name is Jonathan,im 15 and I'm pretty new to this forum but i thought id share some of my stuff, and hopefully get some help with improving my photos

thank you
heres my blog please check it out


365 days
 
Hi Jonathan! It looks like you have a very good eye for shapes and shadows (I'm looking at the first few pages of your blog). I highly approve of that -- keep looking and you'll keep finding cool shapes all around you.

As far as a critique, I think that your photos may tend to be underexposed. It looks like a theme, actually, but there's a bit much darkness. That's something easy to tweak with exposure compensation.

Overall, great job. Keep it up!
 
Welcome to TPF!!! How we can help you, and you help us in return!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom