Shore wood

Toaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shorewoodbwsm.jpg

This summer in Atlantic City, New Jersey, we made the mistake of going to the beach. I haven't seen a beach this bad since Biloxi, Mississippi - that one had broken glass and ded fish on it. I can't remember another beach that had broken bottles littering it.

It was filthy, and this was after the morning "clean up" that they do. However, this was my only real day of vacation this summer. The wife had surgery so my vacation was being home with her being husband, mom, dad, nurse and housekeeper.

I did have my camera though. Nothing special, a Nikon S10. Pocket digital camera, but 6 Mpixels and a 10X lens.

So I took a lot of photos - it was a fun day. It began to rain shortly after this and we retired to a restaraunt.

The remnants of an old pier.

I love the look of weathered wood.

If you are an east coaster, from my area, the entire coast is called the "Shore."

NJ beaches are the best, even though they are usually littered they have a lot of character to them. If you are an east coaster like me its not the shore, its home.

The shallow dof makes me unsure of this photo, i like the idea but being able to see down the entire length of the board would make it more appealing.

^^ i agree on all accounts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back