Shoreham Airshow 2012 Cloudy Saturday

SupaSmokey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all.

My first post i hope i put this in the right section, Only had my camera for a few months, well since the end of june. So still learning alot.

Hope your enjoy my pictures, i have many more on my flickr page from a few airshows i did this year, plus i live right next to an airfield which i update weekly with civil aviation.

If its ok i would like to make another post in the next few days with my pictures i do from my local airfield from the beach and back garden. (Not an airshow)

Thanks for looking any comments welcome.

Jet Provost T3A Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Ryan PT 22 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Great War Display Team - Fokker Dr1 Triplane Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - Supermarine Spitfire MKVB AB910 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Messerchmitt Bf108 Taifun Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Vulcan Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

P-51D Mustang and Supermarine Spitfire LFIXb MH434 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Hawker Hurricane XII Z5140 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

The Matadors Xtreme Air Sbach XA41 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Panavia Tornado GR4 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

P-51D Mustang Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Avro Vulcan XH558 Shoreham Airshow 2012 by SupaSmokey, on Flickr

Very nice! Excellent shots.

You guys across the pond have some really cool WWII warbirds. I've never seen a Spitfire or a Hurricane or a Mosquito up close and person and would really love to. They were such magnificent airplanes in their day and are fading away more every year.

Great photos of some vintage planes. Do you ever attend the Flying Legends Airshow? I think it's in Duxford.

Great photos of some vintage planes. Do you ever attend the Flying Legends Airshow? I think it's in Duxford.

Thanks for the comments all.

I never been to Duxford yet. I do plan to next year I only just started to get back into airshows, did 3 this year and plan to do 8 or 9 next year. Getting really into it again. I'll post some from Eastbourne Airshow soon.

Have you been before? Love to do some airshows across the pond one day.

Thanks for the comments all.

I never been to Duxford yet. I do plan to next year I only just started to get back into airshows, did 3 this year and plan to do 8 or 9 next year. Getting really into it again. I'll post some from Eastbourne Airshow soon.

Have you been before? Love to do some airshows across the pond one day.

I have never been to the UK, but my area has the World War II Weekend every year in June and that's quite a show, with WWII re-enactments, air demonstrations and veterans from the era.

Most reactions

Back