What's new

Short Circuit

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More fun with images from our trip to Hayden, AZ.



Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
There's something missing, but I just can't put my finger on it.

The processing is just a tad over done IMO. Still a neat looking image.
 
I dunno -- I don't think it is overprocessed. I like it. It's sort of a wierd compostition, but it works for me :) One little nit-pick is the sun behind the thing is burnt-out and that hurts a little. The colors are cool too. Good job!
 
*light bulb illuminates brightly*

A WALL !!!

That's what missing. :lol:
 
that is somehow a good shot..
 
There's something missing, but I just can't put my finger on it.

The processing is just a tad over done IMO. Still a neat looking image.

Thanks K. I kind of thought the over processed look worked for this one. :neutral:

I dunno -- I don't think it is overprocessed. I like it. It's sort of a wierd compostition, but it works for me :) One little nit-pick is the sun behind the thing is burnt-out and that hurts a little. The colors are cool too. Good job!

Thanks Ian.

*light bulb illuminates brightly*

A WALL !!!

That's what missing. :lol:

:idea: :lmao:

that is somehow a good shot..

Thanks jv17

....high 5's kundalini....

:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom