Shot a few skaters today....C&C

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Last edited:
Might wanna change your thread title.

Please don't get scooters mixed with skaters, ever.

#4 is the only one that is timed correctly as it appears that guy was trying a no hander in every shot. Also there is an unspoken rule where you need to show where he is coming from and where he is going, these shots you can't tell how high he is or anything, you can only see him in the air doing a trick, it could be off the ground for all we know.

^^^^ That, but also, it's the same angle in EVERY shot. Kinda boring. Change it up a bit.

Actually you can change a title after its been posted. Go to the original post, click "edit post" and then click "go advanced" and you will be able to change it there.

Actually you can change a title after its been posted. Go to the original post, click "edit post" and then click "go advanced" and you will be able to change it there.

tried that.....something like 20 miutes no change kinda thing

Skaters? more like scooter riding posers. :lol:

I forgot about this bieng a hard crowd......

You'd get that same response anywhere if you made a thread about skaters but in fact took pictures of scooters. Scooters are below the bottom of the food chain in the alternative sports world. ;)

You'd get that same response anywhere if you made a thread about skaters but in fact took pictures of scooters. Scooters are below the bottom of the food chain in the alternative sports world. ;)

Its cool.....no need to try to justify....lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back