What's new

Shot of a Flower CC

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

828889938_SaaZN-L.jpg


TJ
 
Thank you! This was with my sigma 70-200 2.8
TJ
 
Ah, I hoped so. (saw your thread about it) I really need to get one of those!

Once again, nice photo! :thumbup:
 
Thank you :D I tried some new editing ways that i haven't done before (thanks to DScience) and I like it.

IMO it is an awesome lens. For what I want and for my budget the lens worked perfectly. Of course the Nikon version will be better in certain ways but I don't find myself wanting VR all too much so i'm happy with the sigma.
 
Perfect focus! Love it :)
 
Thank you very much Diana!
TJ
 
love it man. great bokeh and focus!
 
Love it. :thumbup: Already told you that on your flickr though. :lol:
 
Thank you guys! I appreciate the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom