What's new

Shot Some Dogs

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,732
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Volunteered at a local race, just got some photos. C&C welcome. None of these are artistic, or even technically good. Finally, sorry about the watermark, but I just posted the versions I used for client email w/ watermark. Thanks
1.
4318079384_a51b181046_o.jpg

2.
4318077804_243796b12b_o.jpg

3.
4317342273_85eebe4417_o.jpg

4.
4318075706_66b87a6b4f_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
1 and 2 are great action shots. They might look better as vertical and closer crops. In the first one the action is headed right out of the frame, and there is some dead space to the left and right. The second one has that great color passing thru the frisbee, zoom in on that and put it off center, and eliminate as much of the distracting background as possible. #4 has distracting objects behind the pooch and looks down on him. I hope this is helpful...JSD
 
Last edited:
Without seeing the rest of the series, I would say...
#1) Watch your backgrounds. Not always possible to get a great background though.
#2) Shoot tighter on the action shots.
 
Quick glance at your title, i thought some dogs might of pissed you off!!! :D Nice pics!
 
Without seeing the rest of the series, I would say...
#1) Watch your backgrounds. Not always possible to get a great background though.
#2) Shoot tighter on the action shots.

Yeah, it was really tough to get a clean background for any of it. It was a busy day, lot of stuff to mess up backgrounds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom