robbins.photo Yup, It's The Zoo Guy Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 11,518 Reaction score 4,788 Location Louisville, Nebraksa - United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 #1 One of the images I captured from my zoo walk today. Comments/critique welcome.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 #2 Thats a scary dude.
wyogirl Oh crop! Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 611 Location South West Wyoming Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 #3 I kind of love this! I think its an amazing capture of an amazing creature. My zoo pics never look like this.
I kind of love this! I think its an amazing capture of an amazing creature. My zoo pics never look like this.
robbins.photo Yup, It's The Zoo Guy Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 11,518 Reaction score 4,788 Location Louisville, Nebraksa - United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 wyogirl said: I kind of love this! I think its an amazing capture of an amazing creature. My zoo pics never look like this. Click to expand... Thanks Amanda. Got one yesterday that I rather liked too:
wyogirl said: I kind of love this! I think its an amazing capture of an amazing creature. My zoo pics never look like this. Click to expand... Thanks Amanda. Got one yesterday that I rather liked too: