What's new

Shots from Padang, Indonesia, Asia C&C please

Deo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
3
Location
Jakarta, indonesia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These photos were taken in padang, west sumatra, Indonesia a couple months ago. Comments and critique please.


1.
$Lembah Harau 7.webp

2.
$Lembah Harau 8.webp

3.
$Pacu Jawi 3.webp

4.
$Pacu Jawi 5.webp

5.
$Roar.webp

6.
$rumah tradisional padang.webp

Thank you.
 
I love #3 & #4
 
6 is phenomenal. It's my light obsession kicking in, I love it!
 
I overlooked #6....look at the full sized view.....wow!!!!
 
It is tough to pick my favorite, they are all great. 3 & 4 stand out the most to me though. Fantastic captures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom