What's new

Shots from the beach / one random one :)

I really like #3 and #4.

#1. I feel a shallower depth of field would've been nice, as well as a slight darkening (very slight).
#2. Very underexposed, the color of the land would've made it really pop.
#3. Contrast feels a little off.
#4. A little cool for my taste, perhaps a warming filter?

Just my untrained thoughts.
 
just fyi, i purposely exposed for the sky to make the tree a silhouette .. the ground went along with it haha

and how's this?


beach1 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 
just fyi, i purposely exposed for the sky to make the tree a silhouette .. the ground went along with it haha

and how's this?


beach1 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr

Hmm, I'm having a hard time deciding. I like the lightened colors, but some of the contrast was also lost.
 
The above I added a warming filter. Here's the original, UNEDITED.


DSCN1354 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 
The above I added a warming filter. Here's the original, UNEDITED.


DSCN1354 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr

I apologize, but you didn't specify if your works are or aren't ok to edit. So, if you don't allow it, I'll pull it down, but here are my thoughts.

demory.jpg
 
nice, i like it! what filter did you put on it?

also what did you mean by "contrast feels off?"
 
nice, i like it! what filter did you put on it?

also what did you mean by "contrast feels off?"

There are several filters and adjustments made, but not too much.

As for contrast, I meant nothing really stands out. The b&w conversion could have been a little better to help give it more depth.
 
If you'd like the PSD, I have it saved.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom