What's new

Shots of My Other Hobby

i love the e36! very nice!

e36 is gonna be my next car purchase! always been a fan!
 
Though i'm not an BMW fan I like the pictures.

#1 The sky is a bit blown out and maybe the car is to much in the middle (but that's just personal opinion)
#2 Love the sharpness of the reflection, maybe darkening the road surface would have made the car stand out more? (not sure)
#3 Got a feeling that the background is to like, it distracts from the car.

Overall great shots and I love the sharpness!
 
Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it.

The first shot is my fav, but I think I went a little too crazy with the highlights trying to get as much sky as I could.
 
Realistically, 50% of the time. The 50 was affordable, really portable and super lightweight. I've shot with the 50/1.4 and wasn't convinced that I needed to spend another $300+... Some will argue with that but for me the 1.8 was too good to pass up for $100.

I really don't like the 55-250 so I don't ever shoot with it. :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom