Shots of the Oregon Coast

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are more shots from my trip up the California and Oregon Coast. On the way north, I rode my motorcycle from San Francisco up to the Columbia River on Highways 1 and 101. Here are some of the shots of the Pacific Coast.

There were a lot of nice places to just stop and enjoy the scenery.

beach1.jpg

beach2.jpg

beach3.jpg

beach4.jpg

lighthouse1.jpg

Great shots. I love, love, love this part of the west coast. My father lives in Vancouver but was born & raised in Northern California...so I've taken that trip with him a few times. You have to love Highway 1 and 101...isn't there a highway 99 in there somewhere?

Great series of images! #5 is the best one of the bunch in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing!

Those pictures are amazing! Great job!!!

I absolutely love this part of the country. The Oregon and Washington coasts are beautiful. Great shots.

I was born in Portland now I am stuck in Indiana...I would much rather be taking pictures of coast lines like this then Amish horse and buggies LOL

I love the #1 for the drift wood which brings back memories.

But #3 is my favorite due to the way you didn't let the haze hurt the shot. Not often but in this image I think it softened up the distance in a manner that actually helps add a classy depth to the image. Would make a good painting to IMO.

Great images, I have just got back from doing the coast rd, it looks like you had better light than I did!,more shots perleze.

Most reactions

Back