What's new

Shots of this spring. Opinions wanted..

iPwnF00lz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Oswego/Ithaca/ElmiraNY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of my recent photos from this spring in Upstate NY. Opinions/critiques appreciated.

$7162227343_1e7bff5693_b.webp

$7146874449_d05e71b192_b.webp

$7162229911_a698067064_b.webp

$7285422866_4ecd053c53_b.webp

$7347434354_8b1378793d_b.webp

Thanks for looking.
​
 
Last edited:
Nice! You should try using the slow shutter a bit more. I really like your macro shot, but the moon could improve, but amazing pics:)
 
Thanks, agreed. I just need to get a tripod and I shall do so. Need to get a macro lens too, had one but it was stolen along with my setup a couple years ago.
I used this 50mm 1:18 lens for the flower.(not my setup)
$351859.webp

That night the moon was the brightest it will be in x amount of years so I decided to try & get the brightness of the sky.
So here are a few more moons.:-P
$7168569365_18d3398a14_c.webp$7353779946_9f776237cc_b.webp
 
Last edited:
Oh ok, that was the super moon, it will happen every year, I like the pics of the moon, so next year prepare for the super moon to get it well composed and balanced...
 
'The moon won’t come as close as tonight’s extra-close moon until August 10, 2014' Apparently the last one was closer than normal but wtf people told me you wouldn't be able to see one this close again in our lifetime hah.

Thanks, I thought the tree and clouds balanced it out fairly well.
 
Hmmm maybe they mixed it up with the Venus transit, what I meant by balance was the exposure, since the moon is really bright, u could try HDR
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom