Shots with new lens. C&C appreciated.

abnormalreply

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was mainly just testing out my new Sigma 18-200 (i.e. they're pretty much all just snapshots). Also, first time posting pics with absolutely no PP, so don't be too mean :)

5037850977_a582ff710f_b.jpg

1/4

5037850873_9cce4d686d_b.jpg

2/4
I like something about this pic. Can't quite put my finger on it.

5037850745_c77206890b_b.jpg

3/4

5038468830_10cf9263db_b.jpg

4/4

Have at it.

Just to be clear: These are by your own admission 'snapshots' (Meaning images captured on the spur of the moment with little or no planning) and without any post-processing. What precisely is one supposed to critique?

Weak compositions..but I'm kinda feeling #1 and #3. Im not saying these are great edits by any means but you gotta do at least SOMETHING to shots like these to make them pop a little man..

[EDIT]
*deleted*
sorry I didn't realize you don't want your work edited by others..my bad..blame the scotch..

Last edited:
i understand you being pumped about the new glass, but why post snapshots? That, by definition, means there is really nothing to critique.

Just to be clear: These are by your own admission 'snapshots' (Meaning images captured on the spur of the moment with little or no planning) and without any post-processing. What precisely is one supposed to critique?

Those were my thoughts also.

Grats on the lens, I'm looking to pick up an 80-200 soon as well (but then I'm buying from eBay so who knows if the auction will actually stay at a decent price).

Most reactions

Back