Should I buy this 60D?

HE-DECIPHERED-MY-NAME-BETTER-DRINK-MY-OWN-PISS.jpg

Well, would you rather pay a low price, and then not actually get a camera? Because that would suck. For real.

If you're on a budget get the T2i. It's come down in price lately. It has the same sensor as the 60D.. takes the same photos. It makes the same movies.

It lacks all of the cross-type AF points the 60D has (only the center AF point is cross-type), lacks a swivel screen, lacks a faster burst rate (kinda), and lacks the dual SD card slots like the 60D.

Guess im gonna have to do some extra work for relatives and save up to $900. Thinking about going with the Tamron 17-50mm VC to pair with it down the road.

It is definitely better in the long run to spend $900.00 and actually get your camera then to send someone $800.00 and get scammed, or get a camera that doesn't work or is destroyed up delivery.

Um, why WHY did you sell the XS????!!!! You're one of those spenders...buy higher priced camera...get better quality photos...or wait...no...ne'er mind...but still...why did you sell the camera that could have held you for years??? And you sold your camera for a different camera and somehow still didn't have enough for it??? Lesson learned I hope...and I hope you have another camera to tide you over until you get the over-priced camera...

I kind of agree with the point Drex made. But not using those words.
When I was 16 I grabbed my moms camera (P&S) and just took photos of whatever, PP'd the sh*t out of them and tried to sell them to make some money, when I was 16 I got a job during the summer and when I was around 17 I bought my D40x. Yes I still have the dam thing. 2 years now with it and I think there's only a couple things I haven't done with it yet. Learn your camera. A wise man on this forum (Kundalini, KMH, Derrel, Bitter, (erose even) tirediron, and bunch others) once told me, "Upgrade only when you feel your current gear is holding you back.
If you felt it was holding you back, try and make some money, sell the camera, and then go buy the new one. I see you did that but came up short.
When you got the offer you saw you were up short so *you* should have declined. Keep saving, you barely have the money for a 60d BODY ONLY. If you sold your lense(s) with it, you now only have a 60D camera body. Still no photos.
Plan it out. You may only be 16 but I bet you're a smart kid.

Hope this helps a little.

I didn't mean to sound rude...but it could possibly be construed as such...so I apologize in advance for any misgivings my words may have caused. But yeah, pretty much summing it up...outgrow the camera first...or break it...I'm on way to the latter...21,000 photos in 7 months...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back