Looking to buy DSLR camera with Wifi and touch screen and imprint date and time

zillah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Dear folk
At work I have been required to do survey in a field where there is a telco tower of 50 meter height or lower
Looking to buy DSLR camera under around $800 has Wifi and Touch screen LCD and imprint date and time ,,,,,I found Canon EOS 250D or it is called Canon EOS Rebel SL3 I read it is marketing depends on country
It has Wifi and Touch screen LCD but couldn't figure out if it is can imprint date and time while capturing photos
Yes I know after I download photos to my PC I can use third party application ro retrieve date and time from EXIf data
Thx

Last edited:
Dear folk
At work I have been required to do survey in a field where there is a telco tower of 50 meter height or lower
Looking to buy DSLR camera under around $800 has Wifi and Touch screen LCD and imprint date and time ,,,,,I found Canon EOS 250D or it is called Canon EOS Rebel SL3 I read it is marketing depends on country
It has Wifi and Touch screen LCD but couldn't figure out if it is can imprint date and time while capturing photos
Yes I know after I download photos to my PC I can use third party application ro retrieve date and time from EXIf data
Thx
It doesn't have to be a special third party application. Windows and many viewing packages will read this portion of the EXIF. If you use FastStone (which is free) for viewing the images it can be set to overlay the time/date automatically in slide view mode.

I don't use Canon but I know models often have a rebel name in the US and the D name for the rest of the world, so both names are probably right.

Doesn't look like Canon has date stamping.
I think most current Panasonic G-series cameras have text stamp (that's what they call it) and wifi.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back