What's new

Should i really change?

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How much of a difference does a Sony a230 and a Sony a700 on the photo final print out. I was wondering because I don't know whether I should fork out the money. I know there is a massive difference in functions and megapixel and I know lenses make a huge difference, but in the actual body with same lenses is there enough difference to be seen?

~Adamk
 
Based on image sensor data here: DxOMark - Compare sensors

There would be little visable difference in images made within a few seconds, of the same scene, with the same lens, on these 2 camera bodies (A230, A700)
 
Based on image sensor data here: DxOMark - Compare sensors

There would be little visable difference in images made within a few seconds, of the same scene, with the same lens, on these 2 camera bodies (A230, A700)

Thankyou! I thought there would be a lot of difference in the image because of the price difference. I think the sensible thing would be (based on your comment) just buy good quality lenses until either my camera breaks or the top of the range A900 comes down a lot in price.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom