What's new

Should I sell my D7000?

Get a bigger backpack. Mine holds my Gripped D7000 with my 70-200, 3 lenses, a flash, and all my school books with a laptop...

This was already suggested, and because of all the walking I have to do I do not want to carry so much stuff on me. That's why I bought the X100. I'm not going to bring both with me, since the X100 is going everywhere with me.
 
I think then, you should absolutely sell your D7000. If you regret it in the future, you can always return and ask us why you sold it and what we should suggest on how you can get it back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom