What's new

Show Me The Way

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heading east the light kept telling me which way to go...

IMG_5625%20-%20Copy_remixedsmall.jpg
 
...? Why so blurry, oof, and noisy?
 
Wow that's a great shot of the skies parting.
 
Its blurry as a result of going 65+ mph down the road with the camera out of the window and the noise is from medium (400) iso I was using along with the fact that it doesn't shoot raw...so by the time I do pp with it, its already losing information...it was the best shot of the light shadow...didn't turn out either...which is sad that it was the best...
 
nice crepuscular rays but im sorry, looks like a cell phone snap.
 
i know, right? oh well...next time...I'll pull over and get out so I can get a much better shot...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom