R red_4900 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2010 #1 My friend said they look nice. But somehow, I feel like all these lacks 'something'. C&C please. Tell me what can I do to improve.
My friend said they look nice. But somehow, I feel like all these lacks 'something'. C&C please. Tell me what can I do to improve.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2010 #2 good image; the angle at which the sitting bench appears sounds very interesting; may be the picture does not have a strong point where out eyes must move on to.... Regards
good image; the angle at which the sitting bench appears sounds very interesting; may be the picture does not have a strong point where out eyes must move on to.... Regards