Shower photos-C&C please!

pvclobster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This weekend I took photos at a friend's bridal shower. Aside from being rather noisy (kit lens and a rainy day don't go so well together), I was relatively pleased with some of them. Could you give me some feedback? Thanks!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0097-2.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Last edited:
Your thread title is very VERY misleading -_-
With that aside, the white balance seems to be a little off on all of them. I really like the fourth one though.

With that aside, the white balance seems to be a little off on all of them. I really like the fourth one though.

Honestly didn't even think about the thread title-I'll see if I can fix that!

I guess I was sorta expect sensual pictures of a female in a steamy shower...or something. lol

I guess I was sorta expect sensual pictures of a female in a steamy shower...or something. lol

I managed to change the title of the first post, but not of the thread. Can anyone help me out?

You can't change the thread title. You only get one shot at it.

The lighting/exposures in all the photos could have been better, but the compositions are ok. The DOF in the shot of La Fromage, was insuficient.

The noise is so great in #2 because the ISO was set to 1600

In image #4, I can see your shadow on the lower part of the photo, just be cautious of that next time. Other pics, besides color and exposure (which in most cases PS can fix) would satisfy any expectant mother!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back