What's new

Shrouded by Light

Lovely. To me, it looks like Elite Chrome slightly underexposed to boost saturation and warmth.
 
Not to discount your opinion but I chose my crop very carefully and this pleases me intensely.
Now, my wife and I were out for a ride and she went to the waters edge and I snapped this pic. When I go back with a model I assure you it will be improved upon ;)

Ouch...I hope your wife doesn't read this thread :lol:
 
Not to discount your opinion but I chose my crop very carefully and this pleases me intensely.
Now, my wife and I were out for a ride and she went to the waters edge and I snapped this pic. When I go back with a model I assure you it will be improved upon ;)

Ouch...I hope your wife doesn't read this thread :lol:

Hahaha, I meant wardrobe and pose! I swear! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom