Shutter actuations, how many do you have?

My idea of a photo shoot runs to around 30 images at most, so it's not too much of a chore to keep track of what I've done. They just get saved off to a folder by date. On this basis of all this though, around 25% of my 350D output was completed in 1 week in Germany in May - I will of course be sending TPF a bill for the wear and tear... ;)

My 1Dm2n is at 113,481 (a bit more than a year old). The shutter went out around 70k, but it was replaced under warranty-- apparently the 2ns had a problem with their shutter, and the new shutter will last nigh well forever :)

If I had to guess I would say you probably have 2243 actuations. Does that sound about right? Did the file numbers start on zero (122-0001, or something)?

I've had 6366, 5437 i've taken myself in the last 2 months. Pretty much just breaking in :) .. wonder what my D200 will have (should be here tomorrow, woot!)

In case anyone has difficulty. I find i have to take a photo in JPG and view with Opanda to get the shutter count.. Don't seem to be able to get it from a RAW file saved through PS3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back