Sigma 10-20 or Sigma 14mm F2.8?

pdechavez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I own the 10-20mm F4.5-5.6 but someone is offering an exchange to a 14mm F2.8. Is it worth it? I kinda want that shrpness of a prime lens..

I own the 10-20mm F4.5-5.6 but someone is offering an exchange to a 14mm F2.8. Is it worth it? I kinda want that shrpness of a prime lens..

Kind of depends on you. Will you be happy with 14mm instead of the 10-20mm range? If so, it's a good deal. If not then maybe you should keep the lens you have or consider the Tokina 11-16mm f2.8. Smaller range than the 10-20mm but more than the 14mm. Both are f2.8 and the Tokina is touted as the sharpest of the ultra wides.

Kind of depends on you. Will you be happy with 14mm instead of the 10-20mm range? If so, it's a good deal. If not then maybe you should keep the lens you have or consider the Tokina 11-16mm f2.8. Smaller range than the 10-20mm but more than the 14mm. Both are f2.8 and the Tokina is touted as the sharpest of the ultra wides.

thanks for your input, i jsut found out that the 14mm is full fram compatible too...i think it is a good deal.

thanks for your input, i jsut found out that the 14mm is full fram compatible too...i think it is a good deal.
Since you think that it is a good deal go for it. It's that simple. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back