Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 #1 Canon Mount I love this Lens, but time to setup to a good portrait lens. This thing is in perfect shape! I am asking $525 or lens plus cash for a 70-200 f4 L.
Canon Mount I love this Lens, but time to setup to a good portrait lens. This thing is in perfect shape! I am asking $525 or lens plus cash for a 70-200 f4 L.
Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Please do not spam in my for sale add. Reported
Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Priced dropped to $450 shipped.
Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 SOLD