manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2013 #1 Selling my Sigma 100-300 f/4 for Nikon. In amazing shape. Has a scuff on the lens hood, but everything else is in amazing shape. I'd even say it's virtually like new. $800 to me. I'll cover shipping. Sample image. Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
Selling my Sigma 100-300 f/4 for Nikon. In amazing shape. Has a scuff on the lens hood, but everything else is in amazing shape. I'd even say it's virtually like new. $800 to me. I'll cover shipping. Sample image.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3
Dinardy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 868 Reaction score 188 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2013 #4 You don't want to donate this one? I'll trade you my bicycle, cellphone and second born child. Bump for a sweet lens.
You don't want to donate this one? I'll trade you my bicycle, cellphone and second born child. Bump for a sweet lens.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Dinardy said: You don't want to donate this one? I'll trade you my bicycle, cellphone and second born child. Bump for a sweet lens. Click to expand... Lol not this one. But if I can sell this one, I've got something else I'd like to donate.
Dinardy said: You don't want to donate this one? I'll trade you my bicycle, cellphone and second born child. Bump for a sweet lens. Click to expand... Lol not this one. But if I can sell this one, I've got something else I'd like to donate.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 $775
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 $750.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 $700 to me. Last price drop.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Ok one more price drop. $675 to me and I'll cover shipping.
Dinardy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 868 Reaction score 188 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2013 #10 If I didn't need something slightly faster. I would be all over this beast! Surprised on the lack of replies!
If I didn't need something slightly faster. I would be all over this beast! Surprised on the lack of replies!
MartinCrabtree115 9 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 23, 2010 Messages 1,216 Reaction score 558 Location The hills of Western MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2013 #11 It's a lack of cash not interest.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 bump
pab No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 208 Reaction score 48 Location Pittsburgh Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #13 nice lens, glws
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Dinardy said: If I didn't need something slightly faster. I would be all over this beast! Surprised on the lack of replies! Click to expand... So am I.
Dinardy said: If I didn't need something slightly faster. I would be all over this beast! Surprised on the lack of replies! Click to expand... So am I.
Dinardy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 868 Reaction score 188 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2013 #15 manicmike said: Dinardy said: If I didn't need something slightly faster. I would be all over this beast! Surprised on the lack of replies! Click to expand... So am I. Click to expand... I'm working on selling off some equipment. I think I want to try this lens out. Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
manicmike said: Dinardy said: If I didn't need something slightly faster. I would be all over this beast! Surprised on the lack of replies! Click to expand... So am I. Click to expand... I'm working on selling off some equipment. I think I want to try this lens out.