What's new

Sigma 100-300 f/4 Nikon.

Thats a shame. You have been trying to sell it since may. I would like to buy it and have money and your going to turn it down?????
 
Thats a shame. You have been trying to sell it since may. I would like to buy it and have money and your going to turn it down?????

I don't see where he turned you down. I just see where he chose to do the RIGHT thing and give the person who FIRST expressed interest the chance to buy it. Should that person decide not to purchase it, I'd assume he'd go to person #2 on the list, which may very well be you (not sure, since I have no idea if he has gotten PMs expressing interest as well as just the posts here...)
 
Thats a shame. You have been trying to sell it since may. I would like to buy it and have money and your going to turn it down?????

wouldn't YOU be upset if you had a deal with him pending, and he went and sold it to someone else that came later?
 
I buy and sell stuff all the time. The number of people who wants to have me wait because they don't have money is crazy. I never turn down someone who has the cash. And no to answer your question. I don't start talking deals till I have my money ready. If the owner sells something that am looking at and I am not ready, then sell it. If someone wants it they should have the funds to buy it.
All I know is I would like to buy this lens and have the money ready and sounds like some other guy is trying to sell his stuff to scratch up some cash.
 
Last edited:
He PMd me before you responded. I figured it would be fair to give him time to get off work to answer. But with the crappy attitude you seem to be exhibiting, I have no problem holding on to this awesome lens. You have no idea of the situation, so maybe you should not spout off at the mouth.
 
I buy and sell stuff all the time. The number of people who wants to have me wait because they don't have money is crazy. I never turn down someone who has the cash. And no to answer your question. I don't start talking deals till I have my money ready.
All I know is I would like to buy this lens and have the money ready and sounds like some other guy is trying to sell his stuff to scratch up some cash.

could be true. or its someone that HAS the money and they are just working out the best way to make the transaction. or its someone the OP has known on the forum for a while and considers them friend enough to give them a little extra leeway. or maybe the OP said he would hold it for a little bit since there was no other interest at the time and he is simply not going back on his word. some of us value honor and friendship over a quicker transaction.

For me personally, I would (and have) waited to sell to someone that i KNOW is buying it to use rather than a quick sell to someone that might be buying it to resell.
given the price he is selling it at, someone grabbing it to try and resell for a profit is certainly a possibility.
(not saying you are, but you are new here and we have no idea)
 
Good luck with the sell man. When you need to get rid of it look me up.
 
Dinardy, I keep getting a failure to deliver notice on email. I just sent you a PM. Hope this one went through.
 
PM received, PM sent.
 
Last edited:
Got your PM. Lens is sold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom