What's new

Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 APO DG OS Nikon fit

Spesh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
77
Reaction score
4
Location
Surrey UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Sigma 120-400mm lens (Nikon fit), which has just been serviced by Sigma.

The lens comes in the original box, with lens hood, front and rear caps, carry handle and tripod mounting collar as well as the rather nice padded carry case.

Everything is in immaculate condition. The optical elements are completely unmarked, neither are there any marks or scuffs on the barrel or the hood of the lens. There is just one very small area on the zoom lock switch, where a tiny piece of paint has flaked off the switch. But you have to look hard to see it. Nonetheless, I have included a photo of this.

I'm asking for £460 for this lens as the condition is superb. Collection is welcome, or I can post at the the buyers expense.

Pictures below.....













 
No interest in this then?
 
i'd buy it but just makes me nervous... new to the site, out of the USA, and no USD pricing. Nice lense though!
 
If you post a link to your Ebay user ID and a pic with the lens and your username in the same shot, you might get more response.
 
Billy, I can understand your concern. I also have the item listed on ebay. Here is the link......

Sigma EX 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens For Nikon 0000011181477 | eBay

I am also listing the item on other tech forums (mainly computer hardware based), where I have been a member for a long time with many posts.

Although anyone can say this, I can assure you that I am a genuine seller.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom