paulshots
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Gurgaon,India
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,
I am a hobby photographer.I am currently using a Canon 55-250mm IS and want a reach of 400mm.I am planning to buy a sigma 120-400mm OS HSM.
I have read some articles saying 120-400mm is less sharper than 150-500mm.
I found the sharpness of SIGMA 150-500mm(@F8) to be fine. If I can get the sharpness of Canon 55-250mm, I will be more than glad.
Pls help.
Thanks and regards,
Bibin.
I am a hobby photographer.I am currently using a Canon 55-250mm IS and want a reach of 400mm.I am planning to buy a sigma 120-400mm OS HSM.
I have read some articles saying 120-400mm is less sharper than 150-500mm.
I found the sharpness of SIGMA 150-500mm(@F8) to be fine. If I can get the sharpness of Canon 55-250mm, I will be more than glad.
Pls help.
Thanks and regards,
Bibin.