tmartin2347
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2009
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- NH
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Lens Model: Sigma 17-50mm 2.8 / Canon Mount
Lens Body Condition: 9.5/10
Lens Glass Condition: Clean glass: no scratches dust or fungus 10/10
Sale Includes: hood, collar, front/rear caps, pouch, box, warranty card, and paperwork
Price: $525 , I'll pay shipping.
Payments Accepted: PayPal
Possible Trades: NO
Item location: Exeter, NH
Best Contact Method:
tmartin2347@gmail.comLens Body Condition: 9.5/10
Lens Glass Condition: Clean glass: no scratches dust or fungus 10/10
Sale Includes: hood, collar, front/rear caps, pouch, box, warranty card, and paperwork
Price: $525 , I'll pay shipping.
Payments Accepted: PayPal
Possible Trades: NO
Item location: Exeter, NH
Best Contact Method:
Details:
Purchased March of 2011 brand new from B & H photo and video, and is in mint condition and buyer will not be disspointed. I have had no dust issues or scratches with this lens, I just need a lens that will fit my shooting style a little better.
Purchased March of 2011 brand new from B & H photo and video, and is in mint condition and buyer will not be disspointed. I have had no dust issues or scratches with this lens, I just need a lens that will fit my shooting style a little better.


